You can enter for a chance to
win a trip to Universal Orlando® Resort, watch Cher Lloyd perform a live concert, and enjoy Universal's two amazing theme parks.
Plus, stay on-site at
Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort.
The Trip Package Includes:
Online Entry Only
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. You must have permission from your parent or legal guardian prior to entering. Many will enter, one will win.
Sponsor. Viacom Media Networks, 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10036. Administrator. National Sweepstakes Company, LLC, 693 East Ave, Suite 302, Rochester, NY 14607
1. Eligibility. To enter the “The Cher Lloyd at Universal Orlando Sweepstakes – presented by Nickelodeon” (the “Sweepstakes”), you must be: (i) a legal resident of one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia; and (ii) either between six (6) and twenty-one (21) years of age at time of entry or the parent or legal guardian (“Parent”) of children between the ages of six (6) and eighteen (18) at the time of entry (each a “Participant”). If you are under the age of majority in your state of residence (18, except AL and NE, 19 and MS, 21), you must have permission from your Parent prior to entering and such entry shall be deemed submitted by your Parent and shall be treated as if your Parent had made such entry. Employees, officers, directors and members of Sponsor, Administrator, Universal City Development Partners, Ltd. (the “Trip Package Provider”), all prize providers associated with the Sweepstakes and any of their respective parents and affiliate companies, licensors, distributors, divisions and their advertising, production and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) as well as the immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children), regardless where they reside, and household members of each such employees and any individual who has won a prize in any Sponsor-related sweepstakes/ promotion in the twelve (12) months prior to the start of the Sweepstakes Period (as defined below) are not eligible to enter. Eligibility will be determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator in its/their sole discretion. The Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Information provided by you will be used solely for the purposes of the prize fulfillment in accordance with the requirements of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA").
2. Timing. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 31, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on April 27, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). For the purposes of this Sweepstakes a day ("Day") is defined as a calendar day beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Released Parties (as defined in Section 9, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected entries. Once submitted, all entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to submit the entry will be deemed to be the Participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof that he/she is authorized account holder. Opt Out: The Parent of any Participant who is under the age of thirteen (13) will be sent an initial e-mail notification advising Parent that his/her child has registered at the Sweepstakes Site for entry into the Sweepstakes, and will be provided with the option to withdraw the entry. If the option to withdraw is not exercised within the time period indicated on such notice, the entry will be deemed submitted.
4. Potential Winners Selection. Administrator will conduct a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period on or about April 28, 2014 in order to select one (1) potential winner (“Potential Winner”) of the Sweepstakes grand prize. Administrator will notify the Potential Winner by email on or about April 29, 2014; if the Potential Winner is a minor, the Parent of the Potential Winner will instead be notified by e-mail to inform them that their child has won. In order to proceed further in the Sweepstakes, Potential Winner (or if Potential Winner is a minor, Potential Winner’s Parent) must respond to Administrator initial notice within two (2) days or be subject to disqualification. By entering, Participant grants permission to be contacted by Administrator via e-mail in connection with the Sweepstakes. Participant must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. A Potential Winner is not an official winner (“Official Winner”) until Potential Winner’s eligibility has been verified and Potential Winner has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator will accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. If Sweepstakes Site fails for any reason, any entry received during that time will be deemed a defective entry.
5. Verification of Potential Winner. Potential Winner (or if Potential Winner is a minor, Potential Winner’s Parent) will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) (collectively an "Affidavit"), which must be received by Administrator within three (3) days of the date on the notice. If a Potential Winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Affidavit within the required time period, or any prize is returned as undeliverable, or he/she refuses his/her prize for any reason, Potential Winner forfeits the prize and Sponsor and/or Administrator will select an alternate winner by random drawing of the remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. Grand Prize. One (1) grand prize will be awarded in the Sweepstakes (the “Grand Prize”). The Grand Prize winner (the “Winner”) will receive a four (4) day/three (3) night trip for Winner and up to three (3) guests (one  guest must be the Parent of the Winner if Winner is a minor) (individually a “Guest”, collectively the “Guests”) to Universal Orlando® Resort in Orlando, FL (the “Trip Package”) as well as one thousand dollars ($1,000.00) spending money in the form of a check issued by Sponsor for the Grand Prize Winner only. Trip Package includes the following: (i) round-trip coach class air transportation for Winner and up to three (3) Guests from a major commercial airport near Winner’s residence (as determined by Trip Package Provider in its sole discretion) to Orlando, FL; (ii) three (3) nights standard hotel accommodations (one room, quadruple occupancy, room and tax only) at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort (or another on-site hotel as determined by Trip Package Provider in its sole discretion) (the “Hotel”); (iii) non-exclusive ground transportation to and from the Orlando, FL airport and Hotel; (iv) 3-Park Unlimited Passes for three (3) days of admission to Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida and Wet ‘n Wild for Winner and up to (3) Guests; (v) complimentary passes to one (1) Blue Man Group Show for Winner and up to three (3) Guests (exact date and time to be determined by Trip Package provider in its sole discretion); and (vi) attendance at the Cher Lloyd (“Artist”) concert at Universal Orlando taking place on May 24, 2014 (subject to Artist’s availability due to death, disability or force majeure). Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize: $3,972.40.
7. Prize Conditions/Restrictions. Travel arrangement must be made through Trip Package Provider and all elements of the Trip Package must be redeemed at the same time; no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. Travel must take place between May 22, 2014 and May 25, 2014 or Trip Package will be forfeited in its entirety without any further obligation to the Winner or his/her Guests and may be awarded to an alternate winner selected from the remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, subject to time restrictions. Trip Package is subject to certain restrictions and exact travel times and arrangements are subject to availability and blackout periods. ARV of the Trip Package may vary depending on point of departure, travel dates, ground transportation, and/or airline fare fluctuations; any difference between stated ARV and final ARV of Grand Prize will not be awarded. If Winner resides in the state of Florida, an alternate form of transportation may be provided instead of roundtrip air transportation at Trip Package Provider sole determination. If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of the Trip Package with fewer than three (3) Guests, the Trip Package will be awarded to Winner and each participating Guest and any remainder of the Trip Package will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternate compensation. If the Winner elects to travel or participate in the Trip Package with more than three (3) Guests, such additional guest(s) shall be responsible for any and all costs associated with such travel. Any Winner or Guest who is a minor must be accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian at all times. Parent of Winner must be an adult of at least twenty-one (21) years of age in order to check into the Hotel. If Winner is between the ages of eighteen (18) and twenty-one (21), he/she must be accompanied by an adult of at least twenty-one (21) years of age in order to check into the Hotel. Specific travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates and other prize and travel restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability. Trip package must be booked at least ten (10) business days prior to intended departure date.
Winner and his/her Guest(s) must possess United States government-approved travel documents and be willing to sign any other legal documents required by Sponsor or Administrator and travel on the same itinerary. Sponsor and Trip Package Provider are not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omission whatsoever with respect to the Trip Package. Except as indicated in the Trip Package, all air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, inspection charges and security charges, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, taxes, gratuities, travel insurance, bag check fees, parking fees, laundry service, food, alcoholic beverages, incidentals (including mini-bar), phone charges, merchandise, souvenirs, gasoline and other expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are solely the responsibility of the Winner and Guest(s). Winner and Guests must comply with all hotel check-in requirements, including, but not limited to, the presentation of a major credit card. Unused components of the Trip Package have no redeemable cash value. All airline tickets issued in connection with the Trip Package are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, stopovers, upgrades and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked, except at Trip Package Provider’s sole discretion. Lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates or similar items, once they are in Winner’s possession, will not be replaced. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth by Trip Package Provider’s air travel prize supplier, as detailed in the passenger ticket contract issued by such supplier. In the event the Winner or Guest(s) engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Trip Package or other applicable experience early, and send Winner and Guest home with no further compensation. In the event Winner or any Guest engages in behavior during travel and/or other applicable experience that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects Grand Prize Winner or Guest(s) to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by Grand Prize Winner or Guest(s) as a result of such conduct. NEITHER SPONSOR NOR TRIP PACKAGE PROVIDER SHALL BE LIABILE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY TRAVEL RELATED TO THE PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S OR ANY GUEST’S ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE GRAND PRIZE.
Sponsor is not responsible for any mechanical difficulties or failure connected with the Sweepstakes, the prizes, or any act or omission whatsoever. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for any portion of the Trip Package is allowed except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute the Trip Package or component with a prize of equal or greater value. Trip Package is non-transferable and may not be given, bartered, substituted, sold, or exchanged for cash or another prize. In the event that a Potential Winner or Official Winner chooses not to accept his/her prize, or is unable to be notified, an alternate Potential Winner will be randomly selected from all of the remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
8. General Conditions. By submitting an entry, each Participant (whether declared an Official Winner or not) agrees (and agrees to affirm such in writing) to: (i) abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes which decisions are final and binding in all respects; (ii) waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules; and, (iii) warrant and represent that the use of the materials submitted in this Sweepstakes will not violate the rights of any third parties. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor’s positive image, as determined by Sponsor and Administrator in their sole discretion. Any materials containing obscenity, crude language, or descriptions of a violent or sexual nature (as defined solely by Sponsor or Administrator) will not be accepted and the associated entry will be disqualified. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from the Grand Prize contained in this Sweepstakes will be solely the responsibility of the Winner. Receipt of any of the prize components of this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations. Noncompliance with any of the above will result in disqualification.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Sweepstake Entities that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, at its sole discretion. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the Grand Prize from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor.
Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
In the event a Potential Winner or Official Winner is disqualified for any reason under the provisions of these Official Rules, such Potential Winner or Official Winner and all rights to any prize will be forfeited in its entirety and a random drawing will be conducted in order to select an alternate Potential Winner, if time permits.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, the web site, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to damage any website associated with or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserve the right to seek prosecute or seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release. By submitting an entry, each Participant (whether declared an Official Winner or not) agrees (and agrees to affirm such in writing) to forever and irrevocably release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, licensors, employees, representatives, contractors, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from any liability, claims, demands, and causes of action from personal injury, loss or damage of any kind, including death, or property damage, theft, or loss suffered or resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes or the use, misuse or acceptance or possession of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof, or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, ACCESS TO AND USE OF EACH WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR DOWNLOADING FROM SUCH SITE, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Released Parties are not responsible for any claims, damages, lawsuits, causes of action, proceedings, or liability due to any injuries, theft, damages, expenses, costs, or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting from, arising from, or in connection with, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from (i) any typographical or other error in the publication or printing of the Official Rules, and/or the offering or announcement of any prize, (ii) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or garbled entries, (iii) any error in the collection or retention of entry information, including, but not limited to, incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of the entry due to human error, (iv) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Sweepstakes Entities, or any of their agents or employees, (v) the Sweepstakes and any elements thereof, and the participation or inability to participate in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any damage to participant’s (or any third person’s) telephone system and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Sweepstakes, (vi) any malfunction of the telephone system, whether technical or due to human error in nature, lost/delayed data transmission, omissions, interruptions, deletion, defect, line failures, postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes due to hardware or software compatibility problems of any telephone network (TSP), computer online systems (ISP), servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or any combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s telephone system related to or resulting from participating, (vii) acceptance, receipt, possession, attendance at, travel related to, defects in, misuse, inability to use, or use of any component of the prize including, but not limited to, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or misdirected or destroyed prize (or any element thereof), or (viii) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability, any of which is due to reasons beyond Sweepstakes Entities’ control, including, but not limited to, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure including but not limited to overloading of the Sweepstakes Site due to excessive use, threatened or actual terrorist acts, air raid(s), blackout(s), act(s) of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic(s), explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond any of the Sweepstakes Entities’ sole and reasonable control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules; ix) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or x) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed. Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes at random from all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible entries.
In addition, Released Parties shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any acts or omissions whatsoever by any performer(s)/event(s), air carrier(s), hotel(s), or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. The passenger contracts in use by the airlines or other transportation companies shall constitute the sole contracts with respect to the prize Winner's and his/her Guests’ transportation and such contracts shall be solely between the prize Winner, his/her Guests and such transportation companies. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be parties to such contracts and shall assume no responsibility in such connection. Released Parties shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage or the loss, theft or damage of cash, cameras, jewelry, securities, heirlooms, negotiable papers or other valuables. Winner and his/her Guests assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. The Released Parties are not responsible if entry or participation is prevented, or if any prize cannot be awarded, due to cancellations, delays, or interruptions due to acts of god, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or terrorism.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH ANY APPLICABLE THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS. 10. Publicity. Except where prohibited by law, Winner grants to Sponsor (which grant will be confirmed in writing on request of Sponsor), its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents (including advertising and promotion agencies), contractors, suppliers, and those acting pursuant to its authority, the right and permission to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, each winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, and biographical information for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes (including the announcement of his or her name on television or radio broadcast) without additional consideration, compensation, permission, or notification. Participants agree that Sponsor shall own the entries, which will not be acknowledged or returned, and that sponsor and its designees shall have the perpetual, worldwide right to edit, publish, and use the entries in any way and in any media for trade, advertising, promotional, and/or other purposes as Sponsor and/or its designees may determine without further consideration to entrants or any third party.
11. Governing Law/Jurisdiction. The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of New York (as distinguished from the choice of law rules) and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in New York and where the relevant contacts are with such state. Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action (excluding Prize Claims, as defined below) arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, the Prizes awarded, or the determination of the Official Winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; provided, however, that claims for bodily injury, personal injury or property damage arising out of the redemption, use or misuse of the Trip Package component of the Grand Prize, or any portion thereof, (“Prize Claims”) must be submitted to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of the State of Florida, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without reference to the choice of law provisions thereof. Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sweepstakes Entities’ entire liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Sweepstakes Entities be liable for attorneys' fees and/or experts' fees and costs. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winner List. For a copy of these Official Rules or a winner list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with proper postage affixed to "The Cher Lloyd at Universal Orlando Sweepstakes – presented by Nickelodeon" c/o National Sweepstakes Company, LLC, P.O. Box 10505, Rochester, NY 14610. Official Rules will be made available for 30 days following the end of the Sweepstakes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You must have permission from your parent or legal guardian prior to entering. Many will enter, one will win. Subject to Official Rules. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, go to http://www.nick.com/universal. Open only to legal residents of the 50 US and DC who are between 6 and 21 years old at the time of entry or parents of children who are between 6 and 18 years old at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on 3/31/14 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 4/27/14. One (1) Grand Prize available in the Sweepstakes, ARV: $3,972.40. Sponsor: Viacom Media Networks, 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10036.